The last post of our Hellmann’s Chicken Change-Up series is a twist on a classic. Remember when I posted about the time-saving baked chicken parmesan recipe? Well tonight I made a twist on that classic (and delicious) twist!
Chicken Parmesan and Bruschetta Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing or Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves or 1 tsp. dried basil leaves, crushed
Chicken Parmesan and Bruschetta Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
3. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
4. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
5. To serve, evenly top chicken with bruschetta mixture.
Serves four as written, 20 minutes.
Here’s the video of how I made it happen!
I increased the number of chicken breasts to 5 as my family is larger than average. There’s still enough mayonnaise mixture to coat the chicken breasts even when you have five instead of four.
I’ve had fun playing with new ways to prepare a chicken dinner meal. All these meals have been easy to prepare in 30 minutes or less which saves me time! And now I’m happy to offer you the chance to win a time-saving pack from Hellmann’s!
Time-Saving Giveaway Details:
One Untrained Housewife reader will win a Time-Saving giveaway prize package consisting of a Tower Slicer and Wedger, a Substituting Ingredients Cookbook, Chicken Rubs and Seasoning Set, and a set of Recipe Tags. This prize package will save you time when you’re scrambling about in the kitchen!
To Enter: Leave a comment telling us one of your time-saving tricks in the kitchen. I shared how I will cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil to save time scrubbing baked on gunk. What about you?
1 – Tweet about the giveaway “Win a Kitchen Time-Saving Package from @UntrainedHW and Hellmann’s. http://bit.ly/JDHJSM” (Leave a comment, one per day)
2 – Subscribe to the Untrained Housewife newsletter. (Leave a comment)
Don’t forget to share your chicken change-up adventures on Hellmann’s Facebook Page for a chance to win a year’s worth of groceries by April 30, 2012!
Giveaway ends May 1st 11:59pm. Open to US residents only, 18 years of age or older. No purchase necessary.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Hellmann’s product and additional incentives were provided to me.